Thank you for Making the Shift

If you are ready to Live the Life You Really Want, Elke’s new book Making the Shift is a must read. You’ll find a powerful step-by-step guide to breaking out of old patterns and paradigms and claiming your intuition and sensitivity. You will learn how to tap into the underlying network that connects all things and to trust and listen to your own intuition. Explore this website. Read reviews and excerpts from Elke’s book at her website, http://www.elkebabicki.com/, or watch for her blog postings here. Then make the connection that’s right for you.


Monday, August 30, 2010

A Whale kept me company today

Today a whale came within a hundred feet of where I was standing at the ocean!!! These perfect summer days in Vancouver are magical, but this wonderful experience today topped it all. I certainly got the best personal show there could possibly be. The whale kept swimming back and forth in front of me for over half an hour, showing his head, his tail, his fin and of course his long and powerful body kept emerging as he spouted the water. What an amazing sight!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think I saw the same whale that day. I walked along the ocean between Dundarave and Ambleside and saw a grey whale swimming close to the beach. I watched him a while, it was amazing! I´m from Germany and that was the first time I saw a whale in reality.

Elke Babicki said...

Hi Jennifer,

wasn't it awesome! We were very fortunate to see him that close, it felt very special.