Thank you for Making the Shift

If you are ready to Live the Life You Really Want, Elke’s new book Making the Shift is a must read. You’ll find a powerful step-by-step guide to breaking out of old patterns and paradigms and claiming your intuition and sensitivity. You will learn how to tap into the underlying network that connects all things and to trust and listen to your own intuition. Explore this website. Read reviews and excerpts from Elke’s book at her website, http://www.elkebabicki.com/, or watch for her blog postings here. Then make the connection that’s right for you.


Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Great Radio Interview!

December 4, 2007

I was interviewed by Jesse Dylan of sirius satellite radio on the Good Life Show and it went extremely well. Jesse and I talked for 15 minutes and we explored several topics relating to my book. Jesse loved my book, and I'd encourage you to listen to the show. Simply go to the press room on my web site.

No comments: