Thank you for Making the Shift

If you are ready to Live the Life You Really Want, Elke’s new book Making the Shift is a must read. You’ll find a powerful step-by-step guide to breaking out of old patterns and paradigms and claiming your intuition and sensitivity. You will learn how to tap into the underlying network that connects all things and to trust and listen to your own intuition. Explore this website. Read reviews and excerpts from Elke’s book at her website, http://www.elkebabicki.com/, or watch for her blog postings here. Then make the connection that’s right for you.


Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shifting consciousness –> Into the New Paradigm

This six step approach to embracing a peaceful consciousness is spelled out in the word A.C.C.E.S.S.

The acronym spells out key actions that help us transition from a state of loss or sense of limitation to one of heightened insight and a feeling of gratitude.

A – Appreciation – appreciative words, thoughts, and actions on a daily basis
C – Compassion – understanding others
C - Choice – choosing appreciative thoughts and compassion for others
E - Energy – knowing that everything is energy and is always shifting; we can attract in to our lives what we want to create
S – Shift – being self disciplined to stay on track with paving a positive pathway for ourselves
S - Spirit – spirit is our interconnection with everything else

For me, these words represent a way of being in the world that is conscious, and rewards me with a lighter state of being. They act as keystones that bring me back, again and again, to a more positive experience of my life.

I choose appreciation for all the wonderful things in my life and i am calmed by focusing on these positives.

I choose compassion and I am able to see things from another’s perspective; I let go of my tight grip on my own perspective and try to understand another’s. This process relaxes my mind and opens my awareness, I feel as though I were in meditation: letting go of judgement, embracing understanding, and experiencing compassion.

No comments: